doctor recommend?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by dohmum 16 yrs ago
just confirm with a GP that I've got pregnant and I got a referral to Dr. Lam Man Ho. Did anyone visit him? Any comments?

Or I would like to have some recommendation for doctors in HK side. Thanks a lot!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
neenib 16 yrs ago
Hi dohmum, Congratulatioins!

I am 30 weeks and have been with Dr Sally Ferguson at Wan Chai from the beginning. I find her very professional and straight up which I like. I feel very confident with her. if you want any more details, let me know and I'll pm you. Good luck

dohmum 16 yrs ago
really appreciated, do let me know the details. Thanks

ldsllvn 16 yrs ago
I had my kids in UK, but since moving have been going to Dr Ferguson as well - she is just great, nothing to complain about.

788 16 yrs ago
Dohmum, Congrats! I am seeing Dr. Lucy Lord. I like her a lot. She is in Central at Baskerville House on Duddell Street. Some have found her to be too matter of fact-ly and curt. I have found her to answer all my questions without judgement (no- what a stupid question kind of an attitude) and I wanted a pro natural birth dr. Competence in face of a problem interests me more than warm and fuzzy bedside manners.

Ann_hall 16 yrs ago
Hi, dohmum

I would recommend Dr Joe Chan to you. He is really very good. He is very patient and caring. He delivered my girl 2 years ago and our family is very happy to have him as our doctor. We are planning for another one and we will definitely use him again. His no. is 25233328. Just go and see him. I am sure you'll like him.

dohmum 16 yrs ago
Thanks for all your reply. I will check it out. Thanks a lot.

Hayzee 16 yrs ago
I gave birth yesterday at the Matilda Hospital and Dr Alex Doo delivered my little girl.

It was my third baby, in as many years, so I was hoping for a short and sweet labour. Turned out to be 15 hours long but I put that down to having to be induced. To cut a long story short (literally) I went from 4cm to 10cm in 10 minutes! Even after receiving an epirdural, I began to get breakthrough pain as I dilated so quickly.

Dr Doo raced in to the delivery room as soon as they told him I had dilated from 5 to 10 in 10 minutes.

He delivered my baby in 2 pushes without any tearing or cuts and he truly is an amazing Doctor.

I saw Dr Doo throughout my entire pregnancy. He was wonderful every time.

If you are looking for the best Obstetrician in Hong Kong to deliver your baby, then look no further than Dr Alex Doo. You can find him at his clinic in Central, at The Women's Clinic in Central Building (3rd Floor).

Thanks Dr Doo, you're the best!

VeDee 11 yrs ago
Does anyone have a feedback on Dr Lam Man Ho? I am a first timer going for my very first gynac visit. Can any one help ?

Ching1982 10 yrs ago
I go to "The women Clinic" in central to see Dr. Mok.

The clinic is great, never need to wait more then 10 minutes. I am a working women, so my time out of office is limited, specially need to go check up every month. LOVE this clinic! Very clean, friendly stuff, equipment is up to date.

Happy with their services!!

claire1980 8 yrs ago
I can also recommend Dr. Doo! He delivered my girl and I found him very supportive and competent. Apart from that, I also had frequent support from a Chinese medicine doctor, Grace Yu in Central (Arbuthnot Road). She's specialized in pregnancy support. Acupuncture and herbal medicine have helped me throughout the pregnancy to feel more relaxed and free of any physical impediments. Grace is open and understanding and really cares about her patients' wellbeing. I do warmly recommend her :)
http://www.balancehealth.com.hk/dr-grace-yu/

redcayenne 8 yrs ago
I had sciatica for 2.5 years, and was at the point where I could not walk a block, or stand for more than a minute. I had been through years of physical therapy, was on 80 mg of oxycontin, but now considered myself a handicapped person.

I contacted Dr. Clarence HS Leung at Q9 Orthopedic. He had me in surgery within a week, where he performed the minimum he could to handle the problem. I am happy to say, 3 weeks after surgery I am walking 3 miles a day! I am truly a new person.

He changed my life!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad