Egg Freezing (oocyte cryopreservation) in Asia

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Matilda 19 yrs ago
Try the Prince of Wales Hospital, a public hospital in Hong Kong.

Lynne - 2849 0328

Matilda International Hospital

Hong Kong

http://www.matilda.org

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
shabbychic 18 yrs ago
Anyone have similar information for Singapore? I also recently read that a Japanese clinic (Kata women's fertility clinic) has developed a new technique for egg freezing that is 100x more effective -- ie 90% - 95% success rate in freezing and defrosting, called "cryotop" method... anyone know of a clinic that is now practicing this new method?

my thoughts 18 yrs ago
Do you mean egg, or embryo? I'm quite sure that eggs do not preserve well frozen unless they've first been fertilized, started to divide, and considered good quality.

shabbychic 18 yrs ago
i mean egg and not embryo. in the past egg freezing or oocyte cryopreservation has been really difficult with very low pregnancy success rate but supposedly there's a new technique developed by the Japanese this year that has improved the success rate to by 10x called crotop method. was just wondering if anyone knows whether they have this service anywhere in singapore.

padede 9 yrs ago
I am not proficient in Asian clinics, but know Eastern European ones (Invicta, Poland) pretty well, as some of my friends used their services. They are high qualified, also designed some programmes by own doctors (IVF Embryo Freezing Program, IVF All Inclusive Egg Freezing). Programmes are presented in details in the website.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad