Egg Donor Questions

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by KJones0510 7 yrs ago
Hi all, thank you in advance reading my post. My husband and I had tried IVF for a few times, but all failed. We were devastated. The doctor suggested us to think about using egg donor instead of my own eggs. I am in my mid- 40s so that it is hard for me to get pregnant. I start to check online regarding the egg donor program in Thailand. I am Chinese and my husband is Caucasian. Someone told us that we can choose our egg donor in Thailand (such as Bangkok) and we can see her pics or know much more about her background. So, I start to research again. However, I just find out the law changed in Thailand two years ago. You have to bring your own egg donor to the clinic to do the procedure. The egg donor has to have same nationality as the wife. We don't know what to do now. We feel so helpless....Where can we find an egg donor in Thailand who has the same nationality as me? We don't want to find someone we know from Hong Kong (where I am from) and ask for donation. At the same time, we also want to do it in a legal and proper way to find an egg donor in Bangkok, is there any good agencies from Bangkok we can go and trust? Any suggestions or anyone has egg donor experience in Thailand during these two years? Or is there any alternative we can do, maybe other countries in Asia? We want to see the egg donor pics and know some basic information for the donor. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
longing 7 yrs ago
Hi, rules have changed so much since my successful transfer with Dr W in 2014. Unfortunately there are no ways around finding a donor from Thailand, however, you may want to contact Dr Wiwat's office and see what they can do....they may have a bank with collected eggs from years back which can be fertilized with your husband's sperm (not sure if legal but you can ask!). Sorry can't be of further help.

All the best!

L

KJones0510 7 yrs ago
Thanks Longing for your suggestion. I will check with them. Hopefully there is a solution and congrats to your successful story. I will keep my hope high and won't give up. Have a wonderful day!

CherryMOxHK 7 yrs ago
Hi,

Are you still looking an egg donor? Please contact me if you are. cksomboon@gmail.com I am half Thai/Chinese and I have a dual residency so the location you want will not be a problem.

All the best,
Cherry

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad