Which brand is best for stretch marks removal?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by josielam041 9 yrs ago
I am in my 14th week of pregnancy, and researched the stretch mark removal creams online,
a lot of people recommended Biolane, Clarins, and Mustela,
anyone using their stretch mark product?
Please tell me which one is best for eliminate or avoid stretch mark? Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Kaylakay 9 yrs ago
I am now using Clarins stretch mark cream and the treatment oil (http://www.clarins.com.hk/en/stretch-mark-control/C020302004.html?start=1), I think it really helps to reduce the stretch marks and make my skin feel comfortable and keep moist when pregnancy.

josielam041 9 yrs ago
actually, and I don't have stretch mark so far, then when should I start to use stretch mark cream to avoid??

AliceJones 9 yrs ago
I has tried a lot, with different name and fame but result were not seen. Then I started using Cellublue for removing stretch marks since a month and I'm able to see the results, it started to reduce.Still for more information just have a look at http://www.cellublue.com

Kaylakay 9 yrs ago
I start to use the stretch mark products from my tummy start to show, because this kind of products can also boost skin’s elasticity to prevent future stretch marks, you are 14th week of pregnancy, I think it's time to start apply stretch mark cream.

josielam041 9 yrs ago
oh really!? thanks for your suggestion!

FatPhyllis 9 yrs ago
Hi! prior to after-pregnancy, i suggest you use a girdle or a corset for retaining back your shape AND helps sagging of belly area.

Dysapto 8 yrs ago
Hi, I use Bio oil, that contain Purcell in Oil

MaryHurd 8 yrs ago
Apply castor oil to remove stretch marks.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad