fertility doctors

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by samidha 9 yrs ago
Need some recommendation on good fertility doctors. Trying to conceive. Thank you for help.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
nwyam 9 yrs ago
Hi Samidha

Firstly, good luck with embarking on this journey and I wish you all the best on ttc.

I'm using Dr Tracey Yeung at Hong Kong Reproductive Health Centre in Central. she's in the same clinic as Dr Carina Chan which you may have come across in your research. I've had a really good experience with Dr Yeung so far. We are on our second cycle in the 2ww so fingers crossed.

Dr Yeung is very patient and has a great bedside manner. She did a stint at Queen Mary Hospital in their fertility section and I beleive she still consults there.

The clinic staff are really friendly and always seem to recognise you on entry which is really nice. The clinic can be very busy on Saturday mornings but if you're lucky and you don't need to go in on a Saturday, it tends to be much quieter so less waiting time.

Hong Kong Reproductive Health Centre also have their own laboratory and embrologist in the building next to the clinic.

The majority of patients seems to be chinese/locals but just to reassure you, Dr Yeung speaks very good english.

All the best with it all!

samidha 9 yrs ago
Thank you so much! :)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad