Looking for a pregnant model for maternity label

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by HKMorgan 7 yrs ago
Hi,

My name is Emily, and I am the cofounder of an online maternity wear retailer MADE (https://madematernity.co/). We are about to launch our first capsule collection for MADE Label, our own label of pregnancy and breastfeeding clothing. This collection is full of luxe fabrics, neutral tones and clean lines and designs for the modern woman.

I am looking for a pregnant woman in Hong Kong to be our model for the online lookbook and product pages. We will be doing a photoshoot in around 3-5 weeks time (in May) and I am looking for someone who will be 6-8 months pregnant at this time.

MADE's aesthetic is modern and minimalist and we're looking for a gorgeous pregnant woman who can represent this aesthetic and our brand in our upcoming lookbook for MADE Label.

You don't have to be a professional model, just interested in our products and aligned with our style and not afraid to bring your A-Game in front of the camera.

If you're interested please get in touch by whatsapp or give me a call for further details - 92478481.

Emily

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad